Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Sarah Beth Show...you asked for it, you got it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, we all have much to be thankful for. I know Laura appreciates you attending to her need for more photos. I should say, you did accomplish that. I have enjoyed reading the blog and keeping up with your journey, I am glad you have gotten to see many of the sites China has to offer. See you soon. Ray

Sanders Family said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Or at least it was for you yesterday(smile). Wow I can't even imagine what yesterday must have been like, and on Thanksgiving too!! I think y'all could have listed quite a number of things that you were thankful for walking out of the orphanage! It's amazing to think that it's less than week away before we see you!!!
Hope you've made Thanksgiving a memorable day! We love y'all, and we can't wait till you get back!! Elliot

Amy said...

I think my wife is a bit of a hypocrite with this food aversion. She is grossed out by your depictions of "cooked" animals with heads on it, yet has no problem reaching into either orifice of our turkey, and pull out parts that don't belong on a plate for thanksgiving. She is however concerned how she is going to get a two weeks supply of plastic forks in her purse through airport security. Mrs. Shaw tried to give her chopstick lessons last weekend, and she now needs carpel tunnel surgery to repair the damage. Please pray for her.

Ok enough of the non-edifying comments about my wife. Chad I want to encourage you my brother, you are walking out a call of GOD in your life that will be one of the most significant acts of obedience you have ever taken. You have set your family on a course to rescue this beautiful SB Miller from an orphaned life. You guys have given us a great gift to be able to follow your story on-line, so we thank you. I pray that you continue to enjoy this quiet time as a family before you get back to the crazy life here in Bloomington. We admire and love you all.

Brad

cummings said...

Greetings to all of you far off Millers! We have had some beautiful cold, clear days here. When I'm out on our walk, I think about you and what you may be doing.I imagine that we're looking at the same sky, but miles apart! GOD has made such a wonderful world for us all to enjoy. What a privilge it is for us to be here, enjoying His creations. For Him to bring poeple together from opposite ends of the world is amazing! As much as we try to plan our lives, we have no idea just exactly what He has in store for us. I can't wait to witness the life of your new little girl. I welcome her as if she were my own. She will be loved by so many, it's inconceivable. Only God could navigate this journey from around the world back here to Illinois. Thank you for taking us all on your journey through your pictures and words.
We love you and miss you.
Booboo's mom
P.S. Mamaw and Papaw took me to lunch at Los Potrillos today. I think we need to figure out a way for them to stay here for good!!!!!