Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Gotcha!
We have our new daughter! Words cannot even express the experience. She did very well with only a little whimper when she went to Melissa. Since that time she has let all of us hold her. We just wanted to get some pictures onto to the blog. Melissa will blog later. We are speechless--with her chubby cheeks, big eyes, and a pouty lip she already looks like a Miller child. We are blessed beyond measure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






21 comments:
WOW! Blessing be to God for his wonder and splendor. She is beautiful and looks very healthy from your snapshots. I'll bet Chad was speechless and Melissa had her brow thing going for sure.
Glad to see the once happy five become six. See you in the morning...sleep well :) Ray
Oh GLORY!! What a BEAUTY!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am SO thrilled for you ALL!!
A dream realized!! Oh GLORY!!
Praising GOD!!
Look forward to more updates AND photos!!!
LOVE y'all!!!!
Indescribable! I can't belive she finally with you guys! What an anmazing journey. You've mad history in this little girls life! Wow I still haven't completely grasped that she's yours! Hope y'all have a wonderful first day soak in every minute of it. Wow again God is so awesome!!!!
In amazement
Elliot
Halleluiah!!! Brad and I are in AWE! She looks Great! Oh, what a doll! Melissa I loved seeing how she was holding on to your finger. Abby, she adores you already...like you had a little monkey attached to your waist. She looked absolutley peaceful and content. Your arms will ache NO LONGER!! Thank you for blessing us with pics so soon. You are so dearly loved and prayed over much! Brad and Amy
Hello Friends,
Well, consider your quiver a little fuller today! Psalm 127 3-5
I hope you can feel all of the love and sheer joy flowing through these internet lines! We love you!
The Domingos Gang
PS Thank you for your faithfulness to HIS calling. You are such a blessing and encouragement!
FINALLY - after over 2.5 years? So glad to see her where she belongs! What a sweet baby -- so glad she did well! Look forward to details - write it all down, for her sake!
My heart is so full for you all!! She is PRECIOUS and really looks peaceful. I'm thrilled beyond words and can't wait to see her in person.
Praise God for His wonderful blessings in all of our lives but especially for lil Sarah Beth that is at last in her families arms!! He is good - He is faithful - He is Sovereign - All seeing - all knowing - all hearing and I'm sure He is smiling down on ya'll and enjoying ya'll enjoying Sarah Beth!
I will be out of touch from the blog until Sunday afternoon (boohoo!!). Will be very anxious to get caught up when I return home!!
Prayers and Blessings, Millers
We love you,
The Jones Family
What a beautiful family of 6! Joy radiates from you all in these pictures. She does look healthy and oh so precious! We are thrilled for your reunion. We pray you all rest well tonight. Tell Abby she is a natural! Abby, you have a sister!!!!! We love you,
Wrenn, English, Mac, Mary Elise, and Miles
"Sing for joy, O heavens, for the Lord has done this; shout aloud, O earth beneath. Burst into song, you mountains, you forests and all your trees, for the Lord has redeemed Jacob (Sarah Beth), he displays his glory in Israel (China)." Isaiah 44:23
Our hearts are overlowing for you guys! The song "Our God Reigns" just keeps going through my head. Thank you for blessing us all with the posting of pictures. My favorite is the one of her hanging on to Abby like a little monkey!
We praying for and thinking of you constantly.
Love and Blessings! - Sherry
She's beautiful.
What a precious gift!
Blessings on your adorable family ~
Oh Mel,Are you ever blessed! She is just nothing short of precious-looks so at peace! I wish I could talk to you and hear your thoughts-
The boys were just ecstatic last night, grinning from ear to ear. I know you are soooooooo glad you took all the kids- a priceless moment engrained in them forever! Now,,, would you hurry and get home already!!! Two more weeks will be more than we can bear! Much love to you and every blessing imaginable..Laura
Congratulations, Millers!
Thank you for keeping us up-to-date. You have a beautiful addition to your already-beautiful family. We are thrilled to see God just pour out his blessings on you.
We will continue to pray that you will adjust to your new life as a family of six!
The Houchins
Melissa & Chad
It has taken me forever to set up an account with Google, it doesn't like my email address so I used Greg's!
Amy and I are so thrilled that you finally have Sarah Beth. We talked about it all day yesterday and did our own countdown last night! this morning the computer came on first thing! Thanks for the pictures you posted! What a doll and I can tell you are thrilled and releived to finally have her!
Abby now has a sister!!! What fun!
Love to all of you and we excitedly watch for all your updates!
Greg & Donna
James, Andy, Rob, Allen, Katie, Will and Amy!
I didn't sleep much last night thinking of the joy in your heart. Sarah Beth is so blessed to have been born into the hearts of the Miller family. "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength and shall mount up with wings as eagles." SOAR Miller family. We love you. Amy
Thinking about you all as your day comes to an end. Maybe, possibly you are already asleep. We are just so thrilled for your dream to have finally come true. Sleep well little one, and mommy and daddy too -- just enjoy watching her sleep. That was when it really hit me - looking at tiny Ally in a crib! A crib -- why was a CRIB in our room? EEEK! We really did this! You did too! She was ours! I know that there are no words! Lucy
She is absolutely beautiful. She looks so peaceful and we loved the picture of her holding Melissa's finger and hanging onto Abby. I can't wait to actually get to talk with you to hear about how you felt.
Oh how we wish you were coming back sooner, but I know this time away will be a great bonding time for you and her and your family. We love you!! Nancy
Beautiful!!!!! Just precious!! Congratulations! She looks perfect with your family! Just fits right in! I can't wait to hear more details about your first few hours with your new babe. You are covered in prayer as you get to know your precious daughter. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!! Love, Irene
I am so glad to see your whole family together ! I relly want to see her she looks very comfortable with you guys.
come home soon!!!!!!!
Collin
Praise God! She is so precious!! She fits in perfectly and she looks so at peace with you all! I love the pic of her hanging on to Abby!! Precious!! We miss you all and can't wait to meet the newest little addition to your family! Praying for you all and this incredible experience!! Come home soon!!! Taylor
We rejoice with you as you now have your baby girl in your arms forever. She is so PRECIOUS and looks so natural with you all. Treasure every moment. Remember if the rough days come, we have all been there and this too shall pass. Now your sweet sleep can come! What a blessed experience for your whole family to get to be a part of. We were all so excited to get to share in you meeting thru your pictures. Blessings, Steve and Lisa
Post a Comment