Sunday, November 11, 2007

A quick update

It is about 7:30 Monday morning here which means it is 5:30 Sunday evening in Central Time. We are gearing up for another busy day, but feel much refreshed from our deep sleep last night. Thanks for all the prayers.
I wanted to also let you know that we are not able to send e-mails yet, so we may often reply in blogs until we get that glitch fixed.
Steve and Darcy, we found the Northwest experience to be very nice. We recommend that you do drink water/juice everytime they come around. We also recommend you take hand lotion, chapstick, and nasal spray and use them periodically on the flight as the airplane air is so dry. By the time we got to China Abby's hands were cracked and raw.

Doug and Lucy, here is a picture with Lisa.



Here are a few more pictures of our day yesterday...




5 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Wow, we could not see much of anything the day we went to the wall. I asked Lucy why we kept walking because the scenery never changed. It was just fog. Glad to hear from you all tonight. Take care. I am glad you all slept through the night. It took Lucy and I about 4 or 5 nights before we were able to sleep through the night.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Wow, we could not see much of anything the day we went to the wall. I asked Lucy why we kept walking because the scenery never changed. It was just fog. Glad to hear from you all tonight. Take care. I am glad you all slept through the night. It took Lucy and I about 4 or 5 nights before we were able to sleep through the night.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

YEP -- that is the same LISA! Tell her "hi" for us!

english said...

Dear Friends,
How wonderful to see you all in China! It is wonderful to hear the plane trip went well. I remember Mama coming home from China talking all about how the people were intriqued with her and wanted her to pose with pictures because she has gray hair!!!!!! You all look great! We will pray for sleep. It is only 3 days until Sarah Beth will be in your arms! We saw a little Chinese girl at church and I could only think of y'all!
We love you and can't wait to hear more!
Love, English

Steve and Darcy said...

It is great to see you in China!!! Thank you so much for the airline advice - we will definitely follow it!! Have a great day sightseeing! Looking forward to meeting you - hopefully on Friday before we fly to Nanning!!