Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Home

We are home!!!

After 4 airports, 3 planes, and 22 hours, we are back in Bloomington, Illinois. The 11 hour flight from Tokyo to Detroit was made much, much easier by two very kind flight attendants and by an underbooked plane. We selected seats at the very back of the plane to make stretch breaks easier. With few people in the back we all got at least two seats to spread out in which was tremendous! When we got off the airport, it felt like we were some famous people with a swarm of fans.

Words cannot express the emotion of seeing so many people who took time out of their busy lives to come meet us at the airport. Please know how much you all mean to us and how overwhelmed we are at the outpouring of love you showered us with.

We will post more later.

4 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad y'all are back with the newest American Citizen!!!! I am looking forward to talking with you, Melissa. I want to hear lots of stories. Were you able to get my "order"? Let me know what I owe you...I hope the shipping and handling charges aren't too steep!!!!

Love you all bunches!

Tell your mom and dad hi from us in Miss!!!

Donna

Sheri Lyn said...

We are sooooo glad ya'll are home - safe and sound!! Oh my - how ADORABLE is she!!! We are smitten with her already!! Ya'll look great (probably better than you feel :) )

What an expression of love for you, Millers!! Ya'll are a treasured and blessed family.

We loved meeting everyone tonight and are looking forward to seeing ya'll again soon!

God is Good - Amen

Sheri

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

SO glad to hear you made it! Call when you can!

Aaron D'man said...

Hey there Melissa,

We are so thrilled for you all! I know you must be swimming with everything going on. I can't wait to hear from you. When things calm down in January, give me a call. We love you so much and can't wait to begin our own adoption blog.

jennifer

ps i got my cast off monday and am only in a walking cast now. Amen!